Roomle worked closely with its customers, gathering ideas and incorporating improvements into the new configurator. The result: a smart configurator interface with numerous new options that makes configuration with all parameters and structural elements even easier and more structured, while adapting to the needs of the user. A new mobile interface streamlined with desktop usage as well as new content features like smart sizing options, grouping of configuration options, intra section search and filter options round up the 3D product configuration solution.
E-Commerce Integration - How does it work?
The Roomle Configurator can be embedded via iFrame in every online-shop with direct shopping basket integration or simply trigger product requests for lead generation on your website.
💡// Getting started//
Here the link to the technical API embedding documentation.
Through the API you get access to the following data
- Part list of every individual configuration (art. number, selected configuration values, prices if maintained from the manufacturer)
- Unique Roomle configurationID that allows you to access a individual configuration at any time
- High-quality image of every individual configuration that can be transferred to the shopping cart
- Tracking events to gain insights of the most important configuration analytics events
Customization possibilities within the integration
- Interface buttons can be shown or hidden (e.g. AR, part list, show product dimensions, product request button, ....)
- Basic skinning of the interaction elements - customization of colors of navigation elements (buttons, boxes)
- Configurator background (background image, dynamic 3D scene, color value) can be defined on your side for your individual integration.
The Roomle configurator interface is designed as open source project. This enables you to design individual interface layers or slightly adapt our template in an efficient and fast way using the Roomle Configurator SDK. Contact the Roomle Sales Team (email@example.com) if you would like to learn more about the Configurator SDK.
Check out some integration references from our clients.
How to give feedback
1) Report configurator issues
Channel for reporting bugs: http://servicedesk.roomle.com/
> Report in the channel "Configurator issue"
2) Questions and feedback about features / functionality
Please report any product functionality feedback and missing functionality under the feedback category "Roomle Configurator" directly here.
Many thanks for supporting us!