The new Roomle Configurator Interface
Roomle worked closely with its customers, gathering ideas and incorporating improvements into the new configurator. The result: a smart configurator interface with numerous new options that makes configuration with all parameters and structural elements even easier and more structured, while adapting to the needs of the user. A new mobile interface streamlined with desktop usage as well as new content features like smart sizing options, grouping of configuration options, intra section search and filter options round up the new product release scheduled for first week of June 2020.
E-Commerce Integration - How does it work?
In order to change from the current version to the all new configurator version you have to fully change the embedding code in your online destination. This means you have to fully integrate the new configurator from scratch into your platform.
💡// Getting started//
You can find the documentation for the new embedding here. *
Please be aware that you will not have access to the same feature set like in the old (current) configurator product from the beginning. For example, you will only have access to a reduced set of skinning options in the new interface*:
- customization of colors of navigation elements (buttons, boxes)
- hide / show buttons (e.g. AR, part list, show product dimensions, ....)
* The new Roomle configurator interface is designed as open source project. This enables you to design individual interface layers or slightly adapt our template in an efficient and fast way using the Roomle Configurator SDK.
Check out some integration references from our clients.
How to give feedback
1) Report configurator issues
Channel for reporting bugs: http://servicedesk.roomle.com/
> Report in the channel "Configurator issue"
2) Questions and feedback about features / functionality
Please report any product functionality feedback and missing functionality under the feedback category "Roomle Configurator" directly here.
Many thanks for supporting us!