The Roomle Configurator can be embedded via iFrame in every online-shop and/or website. Explore the Documentation and start taking advantage of the tool as soon as possible!
💡You can find the old version of this documentation at Roomle API for embedding the Configurator in your website . Please note that we recommend to use the new version.
Through the API you get access to the following data:
- Part list of every individual configuration (art. number, selected configuration values, price-calculation logic)
- Unique Roomle configuration link: through the unique Roomle Configuration ID, the configuration can be retrieved any time.
- High-quality image of every individual configuration that can be transferred to the shopping cart.
- Loading any specific pre-configuration
Customization possibilities within the integration:
- Interface buttons can be shown or hidden.
- Basic skinning of the interaction elements (fonts, colors, navigation elements) is possible
- Configurator background (background image, dynamic scene, color value) can be dynamically defined .
- Light settings for different product categories can be individually set.
Example of API integration
Follow this example of API integration to better understand both the embedding scenario and the different possibilities.
Check out some integration references