I suggest you ...

add the option for users to add their own 3d models

this could expand the number of furniture items to be chosen from.

162 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here - i need more objects.
        how do you design the existing objects? Is there a designer-program (internal) available? If so, please release to public.

• LinyLiny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be a great idea! One of the main issues I have is nothing is quite exactly as pictured but I've been making do with the exact measurements. But if we could add our own design components, it would be super!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow users to build their own 3D objects, mixing simple objects to create more complex objects.
        Logical operations on objects would be the next step.

• Alexandre ZEILLERAlexandre ZEILLER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

This software is just fabulous, I tried homestyler, floorplan, my sketcher... all of them and yours is, by far, the best. The 3D render is fabulous with the 1st person view... The only problem is that you have a really poor object catalog.

Working on creating a plethor of object could be a solution but I'm agree that the best one would be to add the possibility to integrate sketchup object. It's probably far more complicated to code, but it will open the door for an infinity of objects, things you will never be able to provide if you choose to model them all.

Regards,

alex

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your software's very easy to use and is fast, but it still really misses the integration of other 3D furniture, or Sketchup objects, then it would be great !

• jackybuzzjackybuzz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or their plans as well. I'm not talking about just linking them, but allowing us to share our plans on the site at the same time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base