I suggest you ...

Doors and windows

Make doors and windows (also sliding doors) available with both width and height adjustable.
Also a curved staircase would help (first steps straight up and then curved at the top - making it 90 deg. to the next floor).

40 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rick-O-Shea shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Narelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My ceiling height is just over 2 m in some rooms (small chalet). None of your doors are small enough, making the app useless to me. It's not possible to replicate the current configuration of the house, which is where I need to start.

• Derek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Internal (cavity)Sliding doors and external Glass sliding doors exist in almost every home. but there does not seem to be an option for these. Please let me know if I am missing something. Otherwise great basic floor plan designer so far.

• Sebastiano M. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is impossible to pin down a door. Missing the opportunity to decide the distance from the wall. Please enter this option.

• ghuurman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please als make sure that wall and doors stay in thier wall iso jumpung around when changing somthing

Feedback and Knowledge Base